Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒπŸ§‘

My thanksgiving was fun I watched movie on Disney+ and on the day of thanksgiving there was so much food I went to 2 houses and it’s was so fun.  My favorite food is Mash potatoes and ham i had two plates of mash potatoes they have this Mac and cheese with turkey i think, corn, mayo it’s good even though it’s sounds nasty. I was so tired because we left the last house at 1 am I fell asleep on the couch and then my mom took me home and I fell asleep and then the next day me and my mom went Christmas shopping just in the morning and we went to target and it was dead so that was good we got my brother a basketball hop and my niece got jojo bow and a cute little backpack we raped then and then we went back home and watch movies the rest of the weekends☺.

No comments:

Post a Comment